Monday 10 September 2012

10 Day 'you' challenge - 6 Places

6 Places

Zanzibar is my dream honeymoon destination


Scotland has always been one of my favourite places and Scottish people sound pimpin'.

New York, specifically Times Square on new years eve, need I say more?

Randers, Denmark, is where I stayed when I was 10. I was too young to really appreciate it so I would love to go back and experience it all over again, being much older and wiser.

Cape Town is a place I have never been to but would love to visit. All the pictures on Superficial Girls' blog makes me yearn CT more and more each day.

Switzerland...for the chocolate!

*All images from Google unless stated otherwise in the caption

4 comments:

  1. I also love Superficial girls blog - her pics really do make you want to go to CT. It's so gorgeous there. :)

    Great list of places...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we would just jet off whenever we wanted ;) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Great mix of places :D
    I am lucky enough to live in Cape Town and it truly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love going to Cape Town whenever I am back home and I am really fortunate to live in Switzerland so whenever you make it to Zurich, do come and say hi!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)